Tuesday 8 November 2016

Journey to Loss Weight

I never been one of those people that you can eat anything and not get fat.  I always love food and never really take in to account on the consumption on what I eat as long I think its "healthy".

My definition of healthy is less red meat and plenty of fruit and vegetable.  My diet has alway consist of white meat, fish, seafood, vegetables, rice, pasta. I alway have been staying in the weight of around 8 stones but as the time go on my weight start to creep up due to various reason like had my daughter, the weight when I put on while I was pregant didn't come off, as i'm getting older my Metabolism has slow down and not going to the gym do not help.  I know all the facts to get healthy but to be honest it is the laziness and energy to do something about it.
 
I feel fat at the moment and don't have any energy to do anything and at this point I think to myself I need to change my life for better so I would like everyone who read my blog to give me the courage to start my diet and my goal is to shred 2 stones by April 2016.  I haven't decide what I going to do yet but please continue to read this blog and I will figure some answer on what diet plan i should follow to achieve my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment