Monday 24 October 2016

A Seminar That Change My Thinking

This weekend I got out of my comfort zone and attended one of the most inspiring seminar at the Excel in East London.  The event is call the National Acheiver 2016 which is the first time I atttended, to be honest the only reason I went was to see Tony Robbins.

Tony Robbins is the world number one peak perfomance coach, also life and business strategist and author of many book such as Money, Unleashed the Power within, Unlimted Power and Awaken the Giant Within and lots more.  I feel inspired by Tony on what he said about 80% Psychology and 20% Mechanic which totally agreed if you have a strong mind, focus, determination the action part will be simple.  He also mention about the Scienc of Achievement which he said "where focus go the energy flow"and without energy there is no life. Tony really deliver at the seminar.



But in the conference there was also other speakers who share the stage with Tony and for me the most stand out is Jason Vale, I have brought one of his book in the past "7 lbs in 7 days" but be honest I never really follow it,  the book was introduce to me by a friend which I brought it but been sitting on the shelf for number of years.  In fact I wasn't too sure why this Jason Vale was so well known in the Wellbeing world.


When I saw Jason came on stage I was totally blown by his energy, enthusiastic, lively, funny, down to earth charactor.  He had crack so many jokes on stage which make me laugh so much that in fact it been a long while since I have a laugh like this. The energy in the audiences was so high as he really did dominate the stage. No wonder why his books is so popular.
Jason was telling about his story about himself on how he went from a fat boy who smoke 2 packets of cigarettes a day and alcoholic into now the healthy juice guru was so touching to the point I felt there is tears in my eyes. 

It's now really make me think I want to change my life, change for the better and I want have energy to do more with my life.  I wouldn't call myself slim or fat but do have extra bits on my waist line that need to get rid off.  I have decided that I will start my juice diet challenge so please continue to read my blog and see how I get on?

No comments:

Post a Comment